Monday, April 16, 2012

The Revival Tour


Tonight I went to one of the most amazing shows that I have ever been to in my life. No joke.

Tonight I saw The Revival Tour at Dante's in Portland and I never thought that music could make me feel this good. haha But seriously, a few punk bands and musicians combined their talents and made music straight from something like heaven. Included in the set were Chuck Ragan (whom I saw last year with Social Distortion), Tommy Gabel (from Against Me! whom I also saw), Cory Branan, Nathaniel Rateliff, and Water Tower. I wish I had brought my camera to show you some pictures and videos, but it was too bulky to fit in my back pocket. :) Maybe next year? Anyway, I just HAD to write about it. If anything, this is just a reminder to me that I need to see this tour in the future. Mmmmhmmm.

Here's Tommy just in case you were interested:


No comments:

Post a Comment