Saturday, August 18, 2012


Hi everyone,
I am writing to ask for some prayer regarding where I will be heading next, once this seasonal job ends here in Alaska. 

I'm torn about whether or not to stay here or move back to Oregon...
I've been assuming that I'd move back to Oregon, so I've been applying to various jobs there and today I found out that there are some job openings at the local school here and they need some help. I'd also have a few other things to do here as well, but like I said, I'm torn because I love BOTH places.

If you could please pray for and with me in this decision, I would be very thankful. My co-workers are already buying their tickets home and I'm beginning to feel some of that pressure. 

I think that it will be good where ever I end up, but it would be nice to not have to decide this alone. 


1 comment:

  1. I can tell you that people miss you here! Lots of broken hearts if your return was delayed.

    Oh, and we'll be listing your Jeep on craiglist. ;)