Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Waiting for Jesus...

I typed in "When will Jesus return?" into the Google search engine to see what I would find.
People think they know when he will return, but I don't believe them. Nope, not even one.

I am waiting every second of every day for Jesus to come back. He knows that I don't like surprises, so why is he keeping me in such anticipation?!?! That's the great thing about him, though... He knows us all well enough to see that we aren't responsible humans to know the time or day that he will return. I'm assuming he is withholding this information from me for a good reason. haha ;)

But seriously, Jesus, pleeeeeeease come back soon. It is not easy to live for you in this world. 
Save us.
Come back now.
Pleeeeeeease!?!?!?!?!

Amen.


Food for our souls:

Acts 1:6-8
6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel? 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Matthew 24:36
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 

Matthew 24:42
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment