Saturday, June 23, 2012

Highlights

Here are some highlights of my time in Alaska so far. It's been a busy season, so the updates I have are not as lengthy. Enjoy the pictures!
 Casey and I at Denali National Park.
 My friends and I at the Husky Homestead.
 The silly folks that I live with.
 Just hanging out at North Pole, AK and visited Santa's house.
 The Alaska Oil Pipelines.
 Me with some crazies after we conquered rising creeks, flooded machines, and scared customers.
 
I joined the local softball team!
 
We took a little walk to a spot my friends here have named the Hobbit House. 
And one more highlight to add, last month I got to go on a summit flight, met some cool people and flew around the summit of Mt. McKinley/Denali. It was quite amazing. The whole time I was speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment