Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Peace.

I've been reading through Philippians and God is continuing to speak to me through these two verses.The first verse says that the peace of God is powerful enough to protect my heart and mind and the other states for us to not dwell on the past, but to press forward because it's better for us. That's what I am going to try my best to do because it's better and good.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment