Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Beginning...

"The Waiting" by Tom Petty has always been one of my favorite songs by him. The chorus inspires me and makes the difficulty about "the waiting" seem normal.

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part...

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you get one more yard
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part...


See...I've been waiting for a lot of things... some big... some small.
Mostly, I'm just waiting for Jesus to come back. That would fix everything.
Waiting for him is a lot harder than I thought.

This blog has no theme. Just thoughts of mine. Favorites of mine and not-so-favorites of mine.
Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment