Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 6: Florence, Tuscany


Okay, I am going to try to play catch-up.


After some more traveling, Amanda and I made it to Florence, found our hotel, and for sanity's sake, we explored separately. We are pretty independent and knew we needed some alone time. It was the best decision for us. I felt refreshed after.

After getting to the hotel, I went straight to a Salvador Dali art exhibit. He is one of my favorite artists and to see some of his work in real life was so cool to me. My heart was happy.

 I then walked through a large outdoor market and found this park...
 Stopped for a ham and cheese crepe...
Walked 463 steps up into and on top of this dome. The Duomo...
 The dome....
 More details...



 And finally what appears to be the most Italian looking dinner ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment