Friday, March 29, 2013

Days 9 & 10: Ukraine and 12 Degrees...

So, yesterday was fun... :) I woke up and made it to the train station and airport by myself and without too many set-backs. No delays and nobody tried to steal my money, so that's a success in my book! Haha

It was yet another full day of traveling and I didn't get into Ukraine until about midnight and Anika met me! It was the best thing! We hopped on a "bus" and rode into the sunrise and finally made it to her apt. at 7am... The highlight of the bus ride was that there was a drunk sleeping/snoring/smelly man right behind us who kept putting his feet on Anika and once on me...So weird! I also saw the prettiest sunrise. We made it safe and slept as much as we could.

It's a lazy day and I am SO content to not have to do anything or travel anywhere.

Oh, by the way, there is snow everywhere and last night it was 12 degrees... Spring, where are you? :)

I am SO happy to be back here. No sarcasm whatsoever! My heart is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment